यहां हमने यूपी बोर्ड कक्षा 11वीं की अंग्रेजी एनसीईआरटी सॉल्यूशंस को दिया हैं। यह solutions स्टूडेंट के परीक्षा में बहुत सहायक होंगे | Student up board solutions for Class 11 English Translation Chapter 1 Verb ‘To be’ / ‘Have’ / ‘Do’ का प्रयोग pdf Download करे| up board solutions for Class 11 English Translation Chapter 1 Verb ‘To be’ / ‘Have’ / ‘Do’ का प्रयोग notes will help you. NCERT Solutions for Class 11 English Translation Chapter 1 Verb ‘To be’ / ‘Have’ / ‘Do’ का प्रयोग pdf download, up board solutions for Class 11 English.
UP Board Solutions for Class 11 English Translation Chapter 1 Verb ‘To be’ / ‘Have’ / ‘Do’ का प्रयोग
These Solutions are part of UP Board Solutions for Class 11 English. Here we have given UP Board Solutions for Class 11 English Translation Chapter 1 Verb ‘To be’ / ‘Have’ / ‘Do’ का प्रयोग
1. The dog is a faithful animal.
2. These students are very weak in English.
3. He will become happy in the evening.
4. It became rainy day holiday today.
5. Whose pen is this?
6. I was sad on his failure.
7. These students became intelligent in maths.
8. Your father has become very weak.
9. Honesty is the best policy.
10. Water becomes hot on fire.
11. This patient will soon become healthy.
12. Will you be at the exhibition in the night?
13. He soon becomes angry.
14. It is not good to copy.
15. Your book has become old.
1. I have four brothers.
2. These boys have a dog.
3. I have an elephant also.
4. In winter, I have a bath daily.
5. Today, we shall talk to the principal.
6. Tomorrow I shall have this money.
7. He has a book in his hand.
8. I have had food twice.
9. He had a small house.
10. A cow has four legs.
11. He has some problem in his heart.
12. My city has a zoo.
13. He had a expensive dog.
14. His voice is very sweet.
15. Right now, I am having a bath.
1. Will she do something in the evening ?
2. What do you do with your brother?
3. I do nothing with my brother.
4. My brother does some work with his father.
5. What are you doing in your garden ?
6. Is the gardener also doing something there ?
7. What did that beggar do on the road ?
8. My servant is doing some work this time.
9. Mother is doing nothing in the kitchen.
10. My sister does all work in the absence of my mother.
हम उम्मीद रखते है कि यह UP Board Class 11 English NCERT Solutions in Hindi आपकी स्टडी में उपयोगी साबित हुए होंगे | अगर आप लोगो को इससे रिलेटेड कोई भी किसी भी प्रकार का डॉउट हो तो कमेंट बॉक्स में कमेंट करके पूंछ सकते है |
यदि इन नोट्स से आपको हेल्प मिली हो तो आप इन्हे अपने Classmates & Friends के साथ शेयर कर सकते है और HindiLearning.in को सोशल मीडिया में शेयर कर सकते है, जिससे हमारा मोटिवेशन बढ़ेगा और हम आप लोगो के लिए ऐसे ही और मैटेरियल अपलोड कर पाएंगे |
आपके भविष्य के लिए शुभकामनाएं!!